Peer-reviewed and edited papers will be published in the e-journal
"PRACTICE and THEORY of SCIENTIFIC and TECHNICAL INFORMATION", in December 2019.
ISSN 1230 5529
Papers' features and formats
required of Authors
- Time of speech: 20 to 30 minutes
Selected texts will be
published (in English) in the peer-reviewed scholarly journal PTINT - Praktyka
i Teoria Informacji Naukowej i Technicznej / Practice and Theory of Scholarly
and Technical Information
- The papers, saved in .doc or .rtf formats, should be 10 to
15 standard pages long, including bibliography. Send the full texts to
- Abstract (approximately 200 words) should contain the
purpose of the paper, major research findings, conclusions, etc. and a few
- The text should be divided into unnumbered chapters with
- All the tables, figures, charts and diagrams should be
numbered consecutively using Arabic numbers. They should have individual
titles. Furthermore, author's name and the date of creation should be written.
Reprint permission should be enclosed if needed.
- In case of Web pages, the author, title, the date of
publication (or last modification), URL and the date of visiting (in square
brackets) should be given.
- References should be shown within the text by giving the
author's family name followed by a comma and a year of publication, all in
square brackets, e.g. [Buckland 1991, p. 352].
- The bibliography/literature should be placed at the end of
the text in alphabetical order.